Marriage, with a basic definition, is two people's uniting their life. They know each other in time, and they decide to be a family. After marriage, a person's family is not the family he/she got since his/her born anymore. After the incident the spouse is the new family. They live, sleep and eat together. They do the most of things together. And we can understand the 'uniting lives' idea from that.
I cannot deny that I liked the idea of "having a brand" new family but I guess there are many different methods of uniting lives and marriage is the hardest and the most problematic method of doing this.
YanıtlaSilI agree with your ideas but also we should not forget that marriage is a long-term institution and it may have bad side effects.
YanıtlaSili agree with that
YanıtlaSilI agree with your basic definition and also your "romantic" perspective about marriage.
YanıtlaSilI LIKE YOUR STYLE MAN!!
My best friend Çağrı , this is the first time i learn your ideas about marriage and you made a simple definition about marriage but i believe you can be more romantic than yours words :D:D:D
YanıtlaSilI also agree your idea about the marriage, you mentioned very clearly.
YanıtlaSilÇağrı, in my blog, I mentioned about the changing families in ID cards after marriage for a woman. (kütük). If I understand correctly, marriage for you is having a new family on your own, if marriage is making a new one, why do you think woman tranfer man's?
YanıtlaSildear idil,
YanıtlaSilyea, aha aha. you're right.